Choose between playing for the Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal, or Blackout BINGO! The more Bingos you get, the more chances to win prizes!
NOTE – THE CHALLENGE IS NOT PLAYED IN THE SSOD APP – We’re using another app called Custom Bingo. To play please:
2. Click the option to “Sign In with Email” (please don’t use your Google, Apple, or Facebook account)
3. Create an account – Please use your first and last name as your username (example: AJMason) – (also use your email associated with your subscription)
4. Look for the person icon in the top right of the screen and select that
5. “Join a Group by ID” and enter ID Number: 1852 and then click “Join” Group
6. Click on “KOMrade Bingo” under the Categories section & just click “Dismiss” if a message box appears next
7. Click the small “Play” button, then the “Make a Board” will pop up – click “ok”
8. Take a look at the different challenges under the red-colored board and mark them complete (square should turn green) once you’ve done them!
Get any BINGOs between April 1 & 3o and you’ll be entered in a raffle for a chance to win amazing prizes!
Don’t want to use the Custom Bingo app? That’s ok, you can still play. Here’s how:
- There are two different BINGO cards you can pick to play, one that includes Spin Classes and one that does not.
- Once you’ve completed a class or challenge mark the corresponding box off on your bingo card.
- A Bingo means you’ve completed any 5 boxes in a row vertically, diagonally, or horizontally.
- A Blackout Bingo means you’ve completed the challenge in every square!
- Email a screenshot of your completed card to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st.