Choose your challenge:
3×30 – 3 or more 30-minute workouts per week or for SSoD 3×5 (3 SSoD classes for 5 weeks)
4×40 – 4 or more 40-minute workouts per week or for SSoD 4×5 (4 SSoD classes for 5 weeks)
5×50 – 5 or more 50-minute workouts per week or for SSoD 5×5 (5 SS classes for 5 weeks)
- Must do the amount of SSoD classes chosen above during the challenge dates (Jan 10 – Feb 13)
- Each SSoD class must be a minimum of the class challenge you have chosen. Your SSoD classes will be tracked through our SSoD Fitness Tracker, which you can click here to see anytime. Good News! We can see every SSoD class you take and this is how we know you took your Lean on Me classes!
- Each week we will give you suggested classes to help you reach your goals! Click the Button below to see the challenge page!
- Plan your meals in advance. We’re going to give challengers sample meal suggestions for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- We encourage challengers to download and print a simple to use meal planning template of their choice.
- Each day make sure you consistently eat your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks.
- Option to use an app like MyFitnessPal to check your calories, macros, and nutrients!
- You’ll also be encouraged to share your favorite meal and snack ideas with your challenge peers on the private challenge Facebook group forum! Once a week we’d love if you’d post your weekly meal plan on the Facebook forum, but this is not required, just encouraged.
- SSoD Wall Poster
- SSoD SWEAT Towel
- SSoD beanie or Cap
- SSoD Fannie Pack
- SSoD Water Bottle