Treadmill Bootcamp Power Hour
Equipment: Dumbbells / Treadmill
Please read the disclaimer below before clicking play on this amazing workout.
Barry’s Bootcamp workout will seem like a walk in the park compared to this killer treadmill bootcamp! Trainer Miriam will quickly move between the tread and floor for 10 rounds of 6-minute sets. New movements on the tread reduce joint compression and overuse injuries that you risk with straight running. On the floor, you’ll engage both body and mind with functional training movements to support daily living activities. Click play on this power hour now!
– This workout does involve many atypical movements on the treadmill that might be new to you such as joggin backward, standing laterally on the belt, etc. The movements are optional, but if you want to try them consider starting at very low speeds.
– When taking the workout the first time consider not using weights on the treadmill
– You might benefit from placing a stool or side table next to the treadmill to put your weights on. For most treads it’s not a good idea to place them on the tread anywhere.
– Treadmills are varying lengths, just like us humans, so you may not be able to fully extend your arms like you see the more petit trainer able to do. That’s ok.
– This workout has a lot of speed and elevation changes when on the tread so we caution you to hang onto the tread handles to keep your balance and footing.
– The bottom line is that you should always err on the side of safety first.
This workout does not include a cool-down, but we have some great options here!
- Class Type: Bootcamp / Killer Cardio
- Trainer: Miriam
- Date: February 16, 2023
- Length: 1:08:07
- SWEAT Scale:
1-3 Sweat Drops:
Low to Moderate Intensity
4-5 Sweat Drops:
Moderate to High Intensity
try us free
for 7 days!
No credit card required,
with over a hundred classes,
and new ones added each week